Burgan Bank signs up for food expo
Kuwait City, January 23, 2012
Burgan Bank is a gold sponsor at hospitality and food exhibition, Horeca 2012, which took off yesterday (January 22) and will go on until January 24 at the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel.
The comprehensive event, organised by the Leaders Group for consulting and development covered the hospitality, catering as well as the food industry sectors in Kuwait across the GCC, a statement from the bank said.
Burgan’s participation stems from the objective of diversifying its footprint across different industry sectors, the statement said.
Horeca 2012 served as a beneficial platform to introduce new products in the hospitality and food service industry while also creating investment opportunities that help build this sector in Kuwait. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’