Burgan Bank signs up for food expo
Kuwait City, January 23, 2012
Burgan Bank is a gold sponsor at hospitality and food exhibition, Horeca 2012, which took off yesterday (January 22) and will go on until January 24 at the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel.
The comprehensive event, organised by the Leaders Group for consulting and development covered the hospitality, catering as well as the food industry sectors in Kuwait across the GCC, a statement from the bank said.
Burgan’s participation stems from the objective of diversifying its footprint across different industry sectors, the statement said.
Horeca 2012 served as a beneficial platform to introduce new products in the hospitality and food service industry while also creating investment opportunities that help build this sector in Kuwait. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch