Falcon launches new fixed income funds
Abu Dhabi, January 26, 2012
Falcon Private Bank, a Swiss wealth management boutique owned by Abu Dhabi-based Aabar Investments, has launched new fixed income funds with focus on investors from the Mena and South South-East Asia region.
The Falcon Menasa-focused fixed income fund is aimed at qualified investors to help them capture investment opportunities in the emerging markets, said the Swiss baank in a statement.
Falcon Private Bank said it continues its ambitious growth story in the Mena region, building on its emerging markets expertise and strong shareholder setting.
The Fund ─ domiciled in Luxembourg and investable for qualified investors ─ captures investment opportunities in the emerging markets fixed income space and aims to achieve higher risk adjusted returns with a well positioned, experienced manager.
The Fund focuses on strong emerging economies in the Middle East, North Africa and South-East Asia, said the Swiss bank.
Emerging markets are expected to increasingly decouple from developed markets and as such offer a diversified investment opportunity, it stated.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson