Sabb marks 50 years of partnership with Zamil
Riyadh, February 1, 2012
The Saudi British Bank (Sabb) held a ceremony to mark 50 years partnership with the Zamil Group, a leading global investment company, as a key Sabb Commercial Banking customer.
At a ceremony held in the bank Sheikh Hamad Al Zamil and Sheikh Adib Al Zamil met with Sabb official delegation headed by Sabb chairman Sheikh Khaled Olayan.
"Sabb and the Zamil Group have established a partnership that can be cited as a role model for bank customer/relationships,” said Sheikh Khaled.
“The essence of this partnership is for the mutual benefit of both parties to grow together side by side. Sabb will support Zamil Group by all possible means to sustain the success of this relationship. We look forward to the next 50 years to further strengthen this partnership."
Sheikh Hamad Al-Zamil said: "We as Zamil Group value our relationship with Sabb. We have grown together over the years as a result of this partnership. I would like to thank Sabb for their contribution to our success over the years and we look forward to the continued success of our relation in the years to come."
“Sabb's partnership with Zamil Group goes back to the year 1955, when Sabb opened a personal current account for the late Sheikh Abdullah Al Hamad Al Zamil. This account was the starting point of one of the largest groups in the Kingdom, and since then the Sabb-Zamil relationship has gone from strength to strength,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award