Swiss bank renews F1 sponsorship
Dubai, February 1, 2012
Swiss wealth management specialist, Falcon Private Bank, has renewed its sponsorship agreement with the Formula One team Scuderia Toro Rosso for the second consecutive year to become official partner for the 2012 season.
The bank said it has been official sponsor for the team since May 2011, which has proved to be a powerful enhancement tool to raise its global brand awareness and visibility while offering a cutting-edge client hospitality platform in one of the world’s most fascinating sports.
Eduardo Leemann, chief executive officer, Falcon Private Bank, said: “As part of the sponsorship, Falcon’s sponsor logo will once again appear on the car fronts, front wing right and left endplates and race suits of the new drivers Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne, as well as on the Scuderia Toro Rosso racing team uniform. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson