QNB picks banks for bond roadshows
Dubai, February 9, 2012
Qatar National Bank has picked five banks to arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings ahead of a potential dollar-denominated bond issue, the bank said in a statement to the Qatar stock exchange on Thursday.
QNB, Qatar's largest bank by market value, mandated Barclays Capital, Citigroup, HSBC, Standard Chartered and its own unit, QNB Capital, to manage the roadshows beginning Feb 13, the statement said.
Any bond issue will come from its $7.5 billion Euro Medium Term Note programme, which was set up in August by Barclays, HSBC and QNB Capital. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey