Credit Suisse named ‘Best Private Bank’
Dubai, February 13, 2012
Credit Suisse has been named the ‘Best Private Bank’ in the UAE by Euromoney magazine and globally for the third consecutive year.
Hans-Ulrich Meister, chief executive officer, private banking, Credit Suisse, said: “This award reflects the success of our integrated business model, global footprint, and most importantly, our dedicated focus on our clients and the long-term, quality advice we provide them.”
Bruno Daher, co-chief executive officer of Credit Suisse, Middle East, and head of private banking in the region, said: “Credit Suisse’s integrated banking model enables it to offer a leading private banking service drawing from expertise right across the bank.”
The rankings were based on the results of Euromoney’s Private Banking Survey 2012, and are derived from a qualitative and quantitative review of the best services in private banking by markets and by areas of service, a statement from the bank said.
The survey also includes competitors’ perceptions of the best-performing providers in defined categories, the statement said.
In addition, the bank has also received awards as the Best Private Bank in countries and regions including Switzerland, UK, Western Europe and Central and Eastern Europe, Australia, Bahamas, Italy, and Russia, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Apicorp posts $109m profit
- Al Baraka summit to discuss financial trends
- Bahrain real GDP grows 3.9pc in 2012
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal