Gulf Bank unveils cine offer for youth
Kuwait, February 19, 2012
Kuwait-based Gulf Bank has teamed up with Kuwait National Cinema Company (KNCC) to offer all its red customers special discounts to watch the latest blockbusters during the National and Liberation day holiday.
Gulf Bank’s red program caters to university and college students aged 17 to 24 years old and the account can be opened without any deposit or minimum balance charge.
Under this promotion, the red customers will be able to see the latest movie screening at only 500 fils instead of KD3 by using their red ATM cards to purchase tickets from kiosks in all KNCC cinema theatres across Kuwait.
Commenting on the offer, Najla Al-Essa, executive manager-Consumer Banking Group at Gulf Bank said, "Individuals enjoy National and Liberation Day celebrations by going out with friends and families."
"Our figures indicate that Kuwaiti youth enjoy going to the cinema regularly to spend their free time, and as such we, at Gulf Bank, are always committed to providing our customers with the right rewards that are tailored to meet their specific needs and add value to their daily life. Gulf Bank is pleased to congratulate the Kuwaiti people on this glorious occasion," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- German bank plans $188m investment in Mena
- KFH says 20pc capital increase oversubscribed
- Bank Nizwa, Bahwan in travel finance tie-up
- Saudi IPO subscriptions plunge 53pc in Q1
- UAB, Al Ansari partner for payment solution
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman