Solidarity opens insurance centre in Bahrain
Manama, February 27, 2012
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of one of the largest Takaful groups in the world, Solidarity Group Holding, has opened its fifth insurance services centre in Bahrain.
The centre was opened by Central Bank of Bahrain financial institutions supervision executive director Abdul Rahman Al Baker in the presence of Solidarity General Takaful chairman Saleh Hussain and Solidarity group chief executive Ashraf Bseisu.
'We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Solidarity Insurance Services Centre which can only strengthen our reach to be closer to our customers,' said Hussain.
'This initiative is part of an expansion strategy Solidarity has embarked upon to expand its network and proximity to its increasing customer base.'
Bseisu said the new Insurance Services Centre in Sanad is strategically located on Al Estiqlal Highway and provides ample parking space to its customers.
'It is designed to provide Solidarity's customers with an enhanced customer experience and to service all their Takaful insurance needs,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm