Visa, CrediMax ink partnership deal
Manama, March 1, 2012
Visa has signed a new strategic partnership with CrediMax, a leading Bahrain credit card issuer, aimed at enhancing the credit card payment experience for its cardholders.
The partnership aims to provide improved credit card capabilities, convenience and rewards to the customers.
As part of the strategic partnership, Visa will support CrediMax to further develop and expand its scope of credit and prepaid issuance across Bahrain by exploring new and innovative initiatives to reward cardholders.
'Bahrain is beginning to embrace a new chapter of electronic payments,' said Visa Bahrain and Kuwait general manager Majeed Hujair.
'The signing of the CrediMax deal is a significant step for Visa in growing credit and prepaid card capabilities and bringing different spending habits to Bahrain,' Hujair said.
'As pioneers of the credit card issuing sector in Bahrain, we are very proud to announce our strategic alliance with Visa,' said CrediMax chief executive Mohammed Malik.
'At CrediMax we continually strive to elevate and enhance our standard of services and products to every customer's requirements. Our partnership with Visa guarantees the best rewards and benefits for our customers making it even easier for CrediMax to become an integral part of their everyday lives,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services