Emirates Money offers chance to win gold
Dubai, March 3, 2012
Emirates Money, a consumer finance company and subsidiary of Emirates NBD Group, has launched a new promotion that offers customers, with approved personal loan applications, a chance to win 100gms of gold each week.
The ten-week promotion, which runs from March 4 to April 12, 2012, offers a total prize of one Kg of gold to successful loan applicants at Emirates Money, via a weekly raffle draw.
This is a significant move by Emirates Money to position itself as the first stop for personal lending solutions, and increase business volumes to an estimated Dh1.5 billion.
“While there is a growing need for consumer credit in the UAE, customers have become more discerning today, and are constantly on the lookout for value-added benefits and advantages,” said VikasThapar, the general manager of Emirates Money.
“This promotion, which offers ten successful loan applicants the chance to win 100gms gold each, has been specially designed, keeping in mind the store of value that gold continues to provide in the current economic environment,” he noted.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge