Emirates Money offers chance to win gold
Dubai, March 3, 2012
Emirates Money, a consumer finance company and subsidiary of Emirates NBD Group, has launched a new promotion that offers customers, with approved personal loan applications, a chance to win 100gms of gold each week.
The ten-week promotion, which runs from March 4 to April 12, 2012, offers a total prize of one Kg of gold to successful loan applicants at Emirates Money, via a weekly raffle draw.
This is a significant move by Emirates Money to position itself as the first stop for personal lending solutions, and increase business volumes to an estimated Dh1.5 billion.
“While there is a growing need for consumer credit in the UAE, customers have become more discerning today, and are constantly on the lookout for value-added benefits and advantages,” said VikasThapar, the general manager of Emirates Money.
“This promotion, which offers ten successful loan applicants the chance to win 100gms gold each, has been specially designed, keeping in mind the store of value that gold continues to provide in the current economic environment,” he noted.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook