SABB wins Euromoney honours
Riyadh, March 4, 2012
The Saudi British Bank (SABB) has been named “Best Private Bank in Saudi Arabia” in the Global Private Banking Survey conducted by Euromoney magazine.
The survey provides a qualitative and quantitative review of the best services in private banking, by region and by areas of service. It is an informative guide for high net-worth individuals on the range of professional wealth management service providers that are available.
Factors such as assets under management, profitability, ratio of clients to relationship managers, and services offered, among other features, are all considered in developing the ranking of top private banks, said a statement.
Commenting on this success, David Dew, managing director of SABB, said: “We are privileged to receive this award which reflects the quality and strength of our private banking offering and services. This is a peer group survey which indicates that we are now leading in a highly competitive industry, and we are setting a new benchmark of how well we perform for our clients”.
This is the third time in the last five years SABB is named the Best Private Bank in Saudi Arabia by the magazine. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’