UAE Exchange signs deal with China’s UnionPay
Dubai, March 8, 2012
UAE Exchange, a leader in foreign exchange and global remittance services, has signed an agreement with Shanghai-based bankcard association UnionPay, which allows remittances to UnionPay cards in China.
With this relationship, customers will soon be able to visit any of the widely-networked branches of UAE Exchange across the UAE and send money to their loved ones’ UnionPay cards in China, directly and instantly. Besides, the real-time monitoring system ensures the security of remittance, a statement said.
UAE Exchange provides a wide range of services, which includes many popular remittance options for customers, like Xpress Money, a leading global instant money transfer service with over 135,000 agent locations across 125 countries; FLASHremit, the real time account credit facility available in four countries; and Money2anywhere, a convenient online money transfer portal, available in 10 countries.
The remittance leader also offers Smart Pay, a WPS-compliant leading payroll solution; and XPay, a mobile-phone based bill payment solution.
As the bankcard association, UnionPay operates the national inter-bank clearing and settlement system. They develop the worldwide UnionPay card acceptance network and promote the usage of the card as well as other innovative payment solutions, thus providing quality, efficient and safe payment services to its cardholders. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3