Dubai First wins top global awards
Washington, March 12, 2012
Dubai First, one of the leading UAE-based consumer finance firms specialising in credit card products and liabilities, has been recognized for its customer services standards, by the coveted International Business Awards.
Having presented a detailed outlook of the company’s customer service and engagement processes, procedures and standards, and future expansion plans, Dubai First entered a hotly contested bid with financial institutions from around the world, and received the three Bronze awards: Innovation in Customer Service, Contact Center of the Year and Customer Service Department of the Year.
Ibrahim Al Ansari, chief executive of Dubai First said, “We are extremely pleased with the company’s progress to date. We continuously invest in further enhancing our customer services. We see these awards not as a pinnacle of achievement, but as the foundations for more success stories to come.”
Dubai First’s service and quality unit was conceived on the basis of transparency, prudence and reliability, the key factors on which the company has managed to build a solid base of clients from across the GCC region, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm