EIB launches Jumeirah home finance scheme
Dubai, March 18, 2012
Emirates Islamic Bank (EIB), one of the leading Islamic financial institutions in the region, said it has launched a special housing finance campaign for customers to help them own their dream home in “Jumeriah Park,” a key project developed by Nakheel.
The new Manzili programme is targeted at individuals who wish to avail home finance for their own home in Jumeirah Park, said a statement from EIB.
The first-of-its-kind offer in the current market, this package offers competitive variable rate options starting from 5.9 per cent for a maximum period of 25 years, with a 24 hour pre-approval offer.
“The UAE housing market has changed noticeably over the last year, and everyone involved in the property market has needed to evolve as a consequence,” said Faisal Aqil general manager (Retail Banking), EIB.
“As Dubai witnesses economic recovery, we believe some of the properties have begun to offer compelling value, particularly in prestigious locations like Jumeirah Park, which are nearing completion and offer good value for both end users and investors,” he remarked.
'The EIB has always been at the forefront of developing innovative offers for all the target segments we serve, and this launch is an extension of our customer centric approach,' Faisal Aqil noted.
'We would like to facilitate customers who are interested in owning their dream home, and believe that our competitive offering will support the growing interest in the UAE’s real estate sector,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity