BMI Bank wins JPMorgan Chase award
Manama, March 20, 2012
BMI Bank, a leading Bahraini retail and commercial banking institution, has been awarded the prestigious J P Morgan Chase - Straight Through Processing (STP) Award for 2011.
The 'best in class' award in recognition of a bank's superior quality and consistent high performance in the area of international money transmissions, was presented to Eyad Sater, general manager – support services at BMI Bank by Ali Moosa, Managing director and senior country officer at J P Morgan Chase at a ceremony held at the bank’s Bahrain WTC branch.
“I am delighted to receive this award from our peers that recognizes our excellent STP rate of over 99 per cent achieved in the diligent processing of payments,” said Sater.
“At BMI Bank, the importance of a smooth and error free STP system is integrated within our day to day operations to help enhance efficiency, reduce costs as well as to ensure the timely execution of payments.
“This award reinforces our ongoing initiative of investing in our talents within the bank as we continue to build a stronger retail and commercial banking business,” he added while thanking J P Morgan Chase Bank for the honour. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award