Bahrain LIC's premiums grow 12pc in 2011
Manama, March 22, 2012
Bahrain insurance company LIC (International) sold 10,394 new policies with new business premium of $53.78 million during 2011.
The company announced at a board meeting yesterday that it has registered a growth of 12 per cent in new business premiums in 2011.
Its new product 'Jeevan Aastha 2' was a great success and it collected $26.11 million in premiums.
The company produced 34 consultants for the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table 2011. It settled claims of $22.18 million during the year.
It won the prestigious MEIF 2012 Institutional Excellence Award during the year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson