Al Ansari launches remittance service to Nepal
Dubai, March 25, 2012
Al Ansari Exchange, a leading exchange and remittances firm, recently signed an agreement with International Money Express (IME), Nepal’s leading money transfer company, offering remittance services to Nepal.
The money transfer process will be carried out through is “Cash Express” service, a statement said.
Al Ansari Exchange will facilitate remittance transactions through any of its more than 110 branches across UAE, while recipients can receive the amount through more than 1,800 outlets of IME in Nepal. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson