Al Habtoor appoints new senior advisor
Dubai, March 26, 2012
The Al Habtoor Group has appointed former vice chairman of Credit Suisse UK, Paul Rayner, as senior advisor to the chairman of the group, with immediate effect.
Rayner has a wealth of banking experience, having worked in the industry for nearly 40 years, a statement said.
He was vice chairman of Credit Suisse UK from 2004 to 2007. Before that, he held the roles of senior advisor and head of offshore private banking with the company. Much of his career was at Barclay’s Private Bank, his last position being regional director Middle and Far East.
Khalaf Al Habtoor, founder and chairman of the Al Habtoor Group, said: “Rayner brings with him a wealth of knowledge on global banking matters and is already familiar with this part of the world. He will no doubt be a welcome addition to the company.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson