BFC launches new promotion
Manama, March 26, 2012
Bahrain Financing Company (BFC), a leading money transfer and foreign exchange group in the kingdom, recently kicked-off its new campaign offering customers an opportunity to win one of thousands of prizes.
Every customer undertaking a remittance or a foreign exchange transaction through BFC will be given a scratch card with the chance to a prize.
The Big Win promotion will end on June 16, and only customer transactions during the promotional period will be eligible for prizes.
Additionally, all BFC Bonus Loyalty Card holders who make a transaction within the campaign period will automatically be entered into the Star Prize draw, with the winner receiving a brand new 2012 Toyota Corolla.
Hundreds of other lucky winners will receive: 10 megapixel digital cameras, portable DVD players, mobile phones and LED flashlights, as well as 6000 “Next Transaction Free” scratch cards.
The Star Prize draw will take place the day after the promotion closes, June 17.
All BFC branches are participating in the Big Win campaign, ensuring customers have the opportunity to win regardless of where they normally conduct their transactions, a statement said.
“Every day thousands of transactions are completed throughout BFC branches in Bahrain, and we wanted to find a way to give each and every one of those customers the opportunity to win something back,” said Errol Fonseca, general manager of BFC.
“BFC is always seeking new ways in which to reward loyal customers for their business, and the Big Win campaign is the perfect opportunity to do just that. We are constantly endeavoring to satisfy our customers and strengthen our relationship with them,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards