Warba Bank opens third branch
Kuwait, March 27, 2012
Warba Bank, the latest Kuwaiti bank offering Sharia compliant banking services, has opened its third branch in Kuwait.
The opening of the Laila Gallery branch follows the launch of the bank’s two other branches located in Hawally and Qibla Kuwait City.
“As part of its continued commitment to customer service, Warba Bank opened its third branch, expanding its distinctive financial services around new areas in Kuwait,” said Adnan Salman Al Salem, chief retail banking officer.
Al Salem added: “This new branch comes to witness the success of Warba Bank for the year 2012, which stands for providing the best banking experience for the clients and enhancing the range of services offered by the bank.”
He further highlighted that the bank is ready to provide various banking services, including the opening of various accounts, in addition to credit cards, as well as ATM cards, prepaid cards and providing financial solutions comprising of consumer loans and home finance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom