Saxo Bank wins award
Dubai, March 28, 2012
Saxo Bank (Dubai), an online trading and investment specialist, won the Banker Middle East's 'Best FX platform' product award at a ceremony held on Tuesday evening at the Emirates Towers.
The award recognised Saxo Bank (Dubai) for offering its customers and investors access to the best trading platform in the region, supported by a range of basic functionalities designed to make trading flexible and straightforward, said a statement.
Saxo Bank is renowned for its online FX trading but its multi-product platform, SaxoTrader, offers clients a wide range of opportunities to trade the world's capital markets, from FX Options and Futures to CFDs on stocks, indices and commodities as well as popular investment products such as Stocks, Bonds and ETFs.
Jakob Beck Thomsen, head of Saxo Bank Dubai, said: "The award is an accolade to Saxo Bank's experience in the online trading business, and follows the successful launch of several new FX products and features such as a new trading app for iPhone and Android. I am honoured to accept the award on behalf of the Bank and my colleagues. This award reflects our commitment to respond to our clients and investors and provide the FX market with consistent competitive pricing." - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school