BFC opens new Jid Ali branch
Manama, April 2, 2012
Bahrain Financing Company (BFC), the kingdom’s leading money transfer and foreign exchange group, recently inaugurated its newest retail branch in Jid Ali.
Located next to Ahli United Bank and on Ajwad Aljabri Highway, the new branch was inaugurated by Errol Fonesca, general manager of BFC in the presence of senior BFC officials and a number of key customers.
“This new branch is located in a high-traffic residential and retail area, with a large population of expatriates, mainly Indian and Bangladesh nationals, who regularly use our services,” Fonesca said.
“Opening this branch will allow us to provide our customers with the easy and convenient service they are familiar with from BFC, by simplifying and streamlining their experience when transferring money to family and loved ones back home,” he said.
Customers who make a remittance or foreign exchange transaction at the new branch will be able to take part in the current BFC Big Win campaign, with the chance to win one of over 6000 instant prizes.
The prizes include 10MP digital cameras, portable DVD players, mobile telephones and LED torch sets and 6000 ‘next transaction free’ opportunities up to the value of BD1.5 ($3.99).
BFC Bonus Card holders who undertake a transaction during the campaign period (March 23 to June 16) will also automatically enter the draw to win the star prize, a 2012 Toyota Corolla.
In addition, to celebrate the opening of the branch the first 500 customers to make a transaction will receive a free gift.
The new branch is a full service outlet, offering customers all the services and conveniences they have come to expect from BFC including EzRemit, money transfer and foreign exchange.
The branch will open for operations from 9am to 8pm, seven days a week. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit