Investbank launches Visa Platinum card
Amman, April 8, 2012
Jordan-based Investbank has launched its Visa Platinum card, in an effort to provide an extensive array of exclusive financial products and benefits that cater to a select target group.
The card offers special privileges and other advantages such as medical and legal consultation, travel, shopping and entertainment in addition to comprehensive travel insurance and special discounts in various hotels and international restaurants.
It is also globally recognised and accepted at all ATMs and point of sales.
Cardholders will receive the Priority Pass Card, allowing them to complimentary access business lounges at over 600 international airports.
“Investbank’s aim is to guide our clientele towards their aspirations by providing them with an array of financial solutions that meet and fit their financial needs and lifestyle,” said Muntaser Dawwas, Investbank CEO.
“Therefore, the market will witness new products and services that add value and cater to the convenience of our clientele whenever or wherever they are in the world.”
“The launch of the Platinum card, with Visa International’s support, establishes a strong footprint in accommodating our clients' lifestyle w as they dine, travel, shop or simply enjoy through special privileges, higher spending limits and other premium benefits,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals