KFH-Bahrain named best Islamic bank
Manama, April 8, 2012
Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), a leading provider of investment banking services, was voted the Best Islamic Bank in the kingdom for the year 2011 at the Islamic Finance News annual poll.
The announcement came during the Awards ceremony held in Dubai, UAE.
The Poll for Best Islamic Banks for the year 2011 was organised by the Islamic Finance News. Investors, non-banking financial intermediaries and Government bodies from around the world were invited to participate in the poll. Kuala Lumpur-based Islamic Finance News is a leading provider of news on the global Islamic finance sector.
Considered the most transparent and competitive awards in Islamic finance, the Islamic Finance News Awards have stringent voting policies. Corporates and banks are not allowed to vote for themselves and only corporate email addresses are accepted. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector
- DME sets new trading records