KFH-Bahrain named best Islamic bank
Manama, April 8, 2012
Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), a leading provider of investment banking services, was voted the Best Islamic Bank in the kingdom for the year 2011 at the Islamic Finance News annual poll.
The announcement came during the Awards ceremony held in Dubai, UAE.
The Poll for Best Islamic Banks for the year 2011 was organised by the Islamic Finance News. Investors, non-banking financial intermediaries and Government bodies from around the world were invited to participate in the poll. Kuala Lumpur-based Islamic Finance News is a leading provider of news on the global Islamic finance sector.
Considered the most transparent and competitive awards in Islamic finance, the Islamic Finance News Awards have stringent voting policies. Corporates and banks are not allowed to vote for themselves and only corporate email addresses are accepted. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Al Baraka summit to discuss financial trends
- Bahrain real GDP grows 3.9 per cent in 2012
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’