Mashreq launches app for Google Android
Dubai, April 9, 2012
Mashreq, a Leading financial institution in the region, has launched its mobile banking for Google Android devices.
Its mobile app is also accessible through smartphones and devices such as iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Java OS Mobile phones.
The application is a fully integrated transactional service offering customers to check their accounts, make payments to Mashreq credit cards, and transfer funds anywhere in the world through their mobile phones.
They can also recharge Etisalat, du, Salik and make other bill payments such as Dewa, Sewa, ADDC, through its customer-friendly interface.
Aref Al Ramli, head of alternate channels at Mashreq, said: “We are continuously working towards offering various distinctive platforms for customers to carry out their banking transactions. As technology evolves, so does our online banking services.”
Mashreq customers can visit the website, log-in to MashreqOnline, and register to receive the activation code and username on their registered phone number.
For iPhone and Android, the app is to be downloaded from AppStore and Google Play (Android market). Once installed, the app is ready for use completely free of charges from the bank. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units