Gulf One concludes aircraft transaction
Manama, April 10, 2012
Gulf One Investment Bank has concluded a transaction involving the purchase and lease of two aircraft to a reputed European regional carrier; for a period of 10 years.
The highly sought after aircraft, combined with strong credit quality of the Lessee made the transaction highly attractive for investors seeking a low risk investment, a statement from Gulf One said.
The investment recently distributed its first quarterly cash distribution to investors, the statement said.
The lease is managed by a highly experienced lease manager, who has been managing a large number of aircraft leases for a number of leading global financial institutions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance