Al Habtoor, Goldman Sachs discuss tie-ups
Dubai, April 10, 2012
Khalaf Al Habtoor, the chairman of the Al Habtoor Group, recently held a meeting with vice-chairman of Goldman Sachs Group Michael Evans to discuss possible business collaborations.
The main topics of conversation between Al Habtoor and Evans at the meeting held at the Al Habtoor Group head office in Dubai included investment opportunities, innovative capital raising ideas including the latest developments in the world in private equity placement and initial public offers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm