KFH-Bahrain backs Durrat garden show
Manama, April 12, 2012
Kuwait Finance House – Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), a leading provider of Islamic banking services, announced its platinum sponsorship of the recently held Durrat Al Bahrain Garden Show.
The first edition of the event, which was themed ‘Leaves’ was held in collaboration with the National Initiative for Agriculture Development.
Jassim Al Jowder, the CEO of Durrat Al Bahrain said: "We are pleased to have KFH-Bahrain support our very first Durrat Al Bahrain Garden Show, as this event plays a crucial role in generating interest in gardening and agriculture amongst Bahrain's residents as well as in promoting the spread of Bahrain's green cover.”
“We are confident that the show has raised greater environmental awareness and encouraged the growth of the agricultural sector in Bahrain for years to come."
The event’s objectives were to promote not only gardening for the enthusiastic hobby gardeners and landscaping experts but also to act as a showcase for the professional landscaping architects, farmers, horticulturalists and herbalists. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees