Mashreq picks apartment winner in promotion
Abu Dhabi, April 16, 2012
Mashreq, a leading financial institution in the UAE, recently named the lucky winner of its campaign offering a Dh1.2 million ($326,000) apartment in a draw.
The draw was held in Khalifa Street branch and was attended by a representative of Abu Dhabi Economic Department along with senior officials from the bank.
Sukamto Utomo was announced as the winner and was surprised with a phone call from the bank representatives who shared the good news. Utomo is a Mashreq Gold customer, the priority banking service of Mashreq.
Ambar Brahmachary, head of Marketing and Customer Experience at Mashreq, said: “Congratulations to our lucky winner. We are extremely pleased with the success of this campaign, which reflects the bank’s focus to offer exceptional offerings in Abu Dhabi. Our aim relies in extending value added benefits along with innovative products to offer customers with outstanding financial experience with Mashreq.”
The apartment located in Al Muneera Islands – Al Raha Beach. The lucky customer is set to win an apartment in a neighbourhood with a mix of luxury living on the waterfront overlooking the canal, as well as distinctively designed multi-storey apartment building. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi inflation plunges to four-year low
- UAE investment appetite 'strengthens' says expert
- Dubai mulls rule change to woo domiciled funds
- UAE, Abu Dhabi roll over $20bn of Dubai's debt
- Saudi can achieve 4.4pc growth this year
- Emaar listing of retail unit 'within months'
- Dubai Investments nets $29m profits
- Compliance officers facing diverse pressures, says study
- Abu Dhabi finance dept inks deal with Ajman
- Kuwait registers 8pc credit growth
- Bahrain Sico funds net solid returns
- Emaar proposes 15pc cash dividends
- ABG units win top Islamic finance award
- Finance House approves 25pc cash dividends
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m