Mashreq picks apartment winner in promotion
Abu Dhabi, April 16, 2012
Mashreq, a leading financial institution in the UAE, recently named the lucky winner of its campaign offering a Dh1.2 million ($326,000) apartment in a draw.
The draw was held in Khalifa Street branch and was attended by a representative of Abu Dhabi Economic Department along with senior officials from the bank.
Sukamto Utomo was announced as the winner and was surprised with a phone call from the bank representatives who shared the good news. Utomo is a Mashreq Gold customer, the priority banking service of Mashreq.
Ambar Brahmachary, head of Marketing and Customer Experience at Mashreq, said: “Congratulations to our lucky winner. We are extremely pleased with the success of this campaign, which reflects the bank’s focus to offer exceptional offerings in Abu Dhabi. Our aim relies in extending value added benefits along with innovative products to offer customers with outstanding financial experience with Mashreq.”
The apartment located in Al Muneera Islands – Al Raha Beach. The lucky customer is set to win an apartment in a neighbourhood with a mix of luxury living on the waterfront overlooking the canal, as well as distinctively designed multi-storey apartment building. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale