Zurich relocates Dubai insurance branch
Dubai, April 17, 2012
Zurich, one of the world’s leading insurance groups, said it has relocated its Dubai General Insurance offices to accommodate growing operations in the UAE and increase convenience for customers and partners.
Located in Sama Tower, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, the insurer’s new facility will enable personal and commercial customers to talk face-to-face with Zurich’s frontline team regarding their insurance needs and settle and register claims.
“The relocation of our offices in Dubai is a testament to Zurich’s ambitious plans for the UAE, and reflects our focus on enhancing customer convenience,” explained Maroun Mourad, CEO of Zurich’s General Insurance business in the Middle East.
"The strategic location of the facility in Dubai will allow easy access for our personal and commercial customers, giving Zurich an even greater opportunity to offer best-in-class insurance products which meet the rapidly evolving needs of customers."
"Staffed by highly qualified insurance professionals, our new branch will further strengthen our ability to deliver when it matters most to customers," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity