JPMorgan honour for KFH-Bahrain
Manama, April 18, 2012
Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain) said it has been awarded the JPMorgan Outstanding Payments Quality Certificate 2011, in recognition of its high-quality performance and commitment to quality in the area of fund transfer.
JPMorgan Chase awards the annual quality certificate to honour the quality of services achieved by its customers who accomplish high standards in service excellence.
KFH-Bahrain was awarded the certificate in recognition of its quality of services, high performance and standard in fund transfer operations throughout the year.
"KFH-Bahrain aspires to become one of the leading financial institutions in the region with a reputation for high-level quality," said KFH-Bahrain chief executive Abdulhakeem Alkhayyat.
"We highly appreciate this recognition as it is a testimony to our persistent efforts to create value for all our stakeholders," he added.
"Winning this important achievement is the consequence of our employees' insistence to maintain high standards of quality, accuracy, and strict compliance with our policies," remarked KFH-Bahrain head of operations Khalid Al Hassan.
"Whether it is our products, services or internal policies, KFH-Bahrain always strives to achieve and sustain the highest standards," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson