BBK, Alargan in key mortgage accord
Manama, April 19, 2012
BBK has signed an agreement with Alargan Bahrain to provide mortgage finance to ease the process of payments for clients interested in purchasing property in Bahrain's latest real estate project, Jeyoun.
The project's units were first introduced for sale in January 2011 as part of the company's strategy of providing innovative housing solutions for the middle income segment in the kingdom.
The units in the projects are now ready for hand-over.
"BBK ensures that it provides mortgage loans at very competitive and flexible terms and pricing to suit all kinds of customer needs and to help make their dreams of owning a home a reality," said BBK assistant general manager of retail banking Axel Hofmann.
"BBK has hence made numerous agreements with most of the real estate projects and developers in Bahrain including Jeyoun to ease the process of owning a home, providing variety of choice and catering to all the needs of the middle income segment and other segments," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey