Gulf 'can meet $60bn refinancing needs'
Dubai, April 30, 2012
Gulf borrowers need to refinance around $60 billion of debt in 2012, a Royal Bank of Scotland regional executive said on Monday, noting there should be no significant issues in meeting this target.
"We don't see any issue with the refinancing needs of the region," Jacco Keijzer, head of debt capital markets for the Middle East and Africa, told reporters in Dubai. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head