Bahrain to issue sovereign bond
Manama, May 8, 2012
Bahrain plans to issue a 144a-compliant sovereign bond by the summer, the country's central bank said on Tuesday.
"Bahrain plans to issue a sovereign bond, with the issue size and tenor to be announced later," a central bank spokesperson told Reuters. "I can confirm 144a/Reg S bonds by the summer."
The central bank did not provide more details on the issue, which can be offered to qualified institutional investors in the United States. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’