Summit focus on banking innovation
Dubai, May 8, 2012
A major conference focusing on innovation in the Middle Eastern banking and financial industry will be held in Dubai in October.
The Middle East Banking Innovation Summit 2012 will take place on October 1-2, announced Expotrade, the organizer.
The summit will focus on identifying the most innovative products and services for the banking industry as well as define the implementation and growth strategies.
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn from the experience of leaders across the banking and financial services industry, as they discuss the importance of innovation within the banking industry, and how best to achieve it, a statement said.
Some of the confirmed speakers include: Ashraf Shoukry, COO, Ajman Bank; Sohail Zubairi, CEO, Dar Al Sharia and Dubai Islamic Bank; Tirad Mahmoud, CEO, ADIB; Srood Sherif, CIO, National Bank of Abu Dhabi; Harshdeep Singh Munjal, GM Private and Retail Bank, National Bank of Oman; Charles Lobo, head of card operations and customer service, Emirates NBD; Nasar Siddiqui, head of electronic channels, National Bank of Fujairah.
Middle East Banking Innovation Summit 2012 will host over 200 pre-qualified C level banking decision makers from across the Middle East. Last year, the summit had over 200 confirmed attendees from top 100 banks in the Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school