Summit focus on banking innovation
Dubai, May 8, 2012
A major conference focusing on innovation in the Middle Eastern banking and financial industry will be held in Dubai in October.
The Middle East Banking Innovation Summit 2012 will take place on October 1-2, announced Expotrade, the organizer.
The summit will focus on identifying the most innovative products and services for the banking industry as well as define the implementation and growth strategies.
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn from the experience of leaders across the banking and financial services industry, as they discuss the importance of innovation within the banking industry, and how best to achieve it, a statement said.
Some of the confirmed speakers include: Ashraf Shoukry, COO, Ajman Bank; Sohail Zubairi, CEO, Dar Al Sharia and Dubai Islamic Bank; Tirad Mahmoud, CEO, ADIB; Srood Sherif, CIO, National Bank of Abu Dhabi; Harshdeep Singh Munjal, GM Private and Retail Bank, National Bank of Oman; Charles Lobo, head of card operations and customer service, Emirates NBD; Nasar Siddiqui, head of electronic channels, National Bank of Fujairah.
Middle East Banking Innovation Summit 2012 will host over 200 pre-qualified C level banking decision makers from across the Middle East. Last year, the summit had over 200 confirmed attendees from top 100 banks in the Middle East. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO