Travelex opens new branch in Bahrain
Manama, May 13, 2012
Leading foreign exchange specialist Travelex has opened its 25th branch at Tubli area in Bahrain as part of its expansion strategy for the Kingdom.
"After entering Bahrain just eight years ago, we are incredibly proud to now be opening our 25th store here," said Travelex director and general manager Kashif Khan at the launch of the new branch located near Toyota plaza service station.
"We are delighted to have reached the milestone for the business' growth in Bahrain. Travelex is committed to providing world-class products and, above all, exceptional customer service," he stated.
"We had a very clear growth strategy to find locations in which we can provide enhanced service for our customers in convenient locations and I think our rapid growth in Bahrain is testament to the success of that strategy," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds