Travelex opens new branch in Bahrain
Manama, May 13, 2012
Leading foreign exchange specialist Travelex has opened its 25th branch at Tubli area in Bahrain as part of its expansion strategy for the Kingdom.
"After entering Bahrain just eight years ago, we are incredibly proud to now be opening our 25th store here," said Travelex director and general manager Kashif Khan at the launch of the new branch located near Toyota plaza service station.
"We are delighted to have reached the milestone for the business' growth in Bahrain. Travelex is committed to providing world-class products and, above all, exceptional customer service," he stated.
"We had a very clear growth strategy to find locations in which we can provide enhanced service for our customers in convenient locations and I think our rapid growth in Bahrain is testament to the success of that strategy," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’
- Emaar approves bonds-to-shares conversion
- Higher oil production to boost Mena growth
- KHC names new finance chief