UAE Exchange opens new Bahrain branch
Manama, May 17, 2012
Leading global remittance and foreign exchange brand, UAE Exchange, has inaugurated its 11th branch in Bahrain, located on Exhibition Avenue.
"More branches mean more convenience to our customers," said UAE Exchange global operations chief operating officer, Y Sudhir Kumar Shetty.
"The opening is in line with our vision of being the trusted neighbourhood remittance brand, which our customers will find near them always.”
"This constant network building activity reflects our penchant to reach out to more customers. It is a drive that we have taken up across all our operations, worldwide," he added.
Deepak Nair, country head, Bahrain, said: "Bringing convenience to customers has always been a priority to us.”
"This customer-centric approach has made us the favourite of customers, across the country. We dedicate this new branch to the service of our esteemed customers, who have always supported and encouraged us to deliver the best," he conlcuded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- United Arab signs $250m syndicated loan
- Standard Life sets up Asia advisory board
- UAE among 20 most attractive countries for M&A
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn