Al Ansari to launch new promotion
Dubai, May 30, 2012
Al Ansari Exchange will launch ‘Al Ansari Rewards – Summer Promotion 2012’, which offers Dh2 million ($0.54 million) in cash prizes to customers, in addition to 10 Nissan cars.
The promotion which will run from June 1 to July 31 will take place at all branches across the UAE, a statement from the company said.
Rashed Ali Al Ansari, general manager, Al Ansari Exchange, said: “Al Ansari Exchange is organising the annual summer rewards programme as a tribute to our valued customers who have been instrumental in the rapid growth of our business operations.”
“We are pleased to announce that this year’s edition offers even greater value in terms of the number and worth of the prizes, reflecting our genuine commitment to reward our loyal customer base and build long term relations with them as we steadily consolidate our market position in the UAE,” he said.
The promotion is valid for all types of generated transaction including bill payments, credit card encashment, international mobile top-up, investment and saving schemes, loyalty programs, e-exchange, payroll solutions, corporate cash collection services, remittance and foreign exchange services.
Each transaction is automatically entered into four electronic raffle draws on June 17, July 1, July 15 and August 5, under the supervision of the Department of Economic Development in Dubai, the statement said.
Last year, the competition offered more than Dh1 million worth of cash prizes and 10 brand new Peugeot cars. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years