KHCB hosts Liechtenstein prince
Manama, June 7, 2012
Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB) hosted a lunch for Prince Philipp von und zu Liechtenstein, a member of the royal family of the Principality of Liechtenstein, a country known for its strong financial sector.
Prince Philipp is chairman of the board of trustees of the LGT Group Foundation, the largest family-owned private wealth and asset manager in Europe.
He discussed the bank, Bahrain's vibrant banking sector and significant investment potential at the lunch.
"KHCB is honoured to welcome Prince Philipp to our offices," said chairman Dr Fuad Al Omar. "This visit is a wonderful opportunity to build relationships and communicate the business friendly ethos of Bahrain,' he remarked.
"Through building international relationships that promote positive dialogue about the kingdom, the bank endeavours to encourage foreign investor interest and facilitate international business," he added.
"I want to thank KHCB for welcoming me to their offices and I look forward to growing our relationship," said Prince Philipp.
"This visit has underscored my appreciation of Bahrain's sophisticated financial sector and further increased my confidence in doing business here," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- United Arab signs $250m syndicated loan
- Standard Life sets up Asia advisory board
- UAE among 20 most attractive countries for M&A
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn