RSA appoints new director
Dubai, June 7, 2012
RSA, a leading global insurer, has appointed Christina Tham as legal, risk and compliance director for the Asia and Middle East region.
She will report to Stuart Purdy, CEO of Asia and Middle East.
Tham joins from Fortis Bank, where she was the regional general counsel for Asia and Middle East. Before Fortis, she worked at DBS Bank.
She has over 19 years of experience in financial services and legal practice, including bancassurance, mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances and compliance.
Purdy welcomed the appointment and said: "Christina brings an exceptional track record in financial services and legal practice. Her perspective and experience will be particularly important as RSA seeks to grow and develop its businesses and partnerships across Asia and the Middle East." – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson