AXA opens new retail shop in Bahrain
Manama, June 10, 2012
AXA Gulf, one of the largest and the leading non-life international insurers in the Middle East, opened its new retail shop at the Nakheel Centre in Bahrain.
The new retail shop is the second AXA shop in Bahrain, following the successful opening of the shop in Ramli Mall (A’Ali) last year.
The new shop, located on the first floor of the Nakheel Centre, will offer a whole host of AXA services including policy issuance, policy renewal, documentation and information on all personal retail products.
“Both of the shops support AXA’s renewed commitment to be more Available to our retail customers. With the Nakheel Centre Shop now open, AXA offers three convenient locations for our customers to visit – the AXA Branch in Seef, the Ramli Mall Shop in A’ali, and Nakheel Centre Shop in Saar,” said AXA’s country manager Stephen Wagstaff.
“Our customers are now able to visit an AXA location seven days a week, and coupled with our new 24 hour call centre, we hope our customers now find our services more convenient.”
The new shop is aimed at offering a strategic and accessible location intended to boost AXA customer convenience and provide a one-stop destination for a variety of retail insurance solutions – part of AXA’s mandate to extend its world-class service backed by its unique insurance solutions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards