Jafza to issue $650m sukuk
Dubai, June 12, 2012
Dubai government-owned Jebel Ali Free Zone plans to launch and issue a $650 million seven-year Islamic bond or sukuk this week, and books are now open, arranging banks said on Tuesday.
Profit rate guidance for the sukuk is indicated at between 7 and 7.25 percent.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank , National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Citi, Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD, Samba Financial Group and Standard Chartered are bookrunners on the deal. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions