BIBF inks key training course deal
Manama, June 13, 2012
Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) has signed a deal with the Specific Council for Training in the Retail Sector to provide specialised training courses for all retail sector member companies.
The agreement was signed in the presence of council chairperson Amal Almoayyed, council executive manager Safiya Al Shehab, BIBF director Garry Muriwai and deputy director Hussain Ismail.
Almoayyed highlighted the need to encourage the retail sector members to contribute to the training of Bahraini employees and to develop their skills and abilities in various fields.
These include sales and marketing, procurement and management, accounting, stores, exhibitions and others to meet the needs of the labour market.
Muriwai stressed the importance of the retail sector in driving economic growth in the kingdom.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- UAE sees big foreign capital inflow
- Gulf Capital to raise $360m partly for dividend
- Apicorp posts $109m profit in 2012
- Al Baraka summit to discuss financial trends
- Bahrain real GDP grows 3.9pc in 2012
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance