Tamweel picks banks for roadshows
Dubai, June 18, 2012
Dubai-based Islamic mortgage lender Tamweel has picked banks to arrange investor meetings in Asia, Europe and the Middle East ahead of a possible dollar-denominated Islamic bond, or sukuk, arrangers said on Monday.
Tamweel, a unit of Dubai Islamic Bank, has mandated Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, UBS and Emirates NBD to arrange roadshows, which begin on June 19 in Abu Dhabi and end in London on June 25.
Any eventual sukuk issue will be backed by properties and receivables located in Dubai, arranging banks said. It will be listed on the Irish Stock Exchange. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk