Bahrain plans bond roadshows
Dubai, June 18, 2012
Bahrain plans to hold investor meetings starting June 20 ahead of a possible benchmark-sized bond issue, arranging banks said on Monday.
The kingdom, hit by protests last year, is eyeing a conventional bond in a 144a format, meaning it will be open to qualified US investors.
JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Standard Chartered and Gulf International Bank are mandated to arrange the meetings. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’
- Emaar approves bonds-to-shares conversion
- Higher oil production to boost Mena growth
- KHC names new finance chief