Ahli United in NI services accord
Manama, June 20, 2012
Ahli United Bank (AUB) has signed an agreement with Network International (NI), a leading payment solutions provider in the Middle East, to launch an advanced point of sale acquiring service and e-commerce in Bahrain.
The agreement was signed by AUB deputy group chief executive retail banking Abdulla Al Raeesi and Network International chief executive Ram Chari.
"The Network International platform, which supports advanced acquiring functionality, will enable AUB to meet its objectives of providing enhanced merchant solutions in Bahrain," said Al Raeesi.
"Besides it will help AUB cover the other key markets, with innovative features such as integrated multi-lane solutions, hotel solutions, new e-commerce services, dynamic currency conversion and loyalty programmes to address the specific needs of all business sectors," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments