Ahli United in NI services accord
Manama, June 20, 2012
Ahli United Bank (AUB) has signed an agreement with Network International (NI), a leading payment solutions provider in the Middle East, to launch an advanced point of sale acquiring service and e-commerce in Bahrain.
The agreement was signed by AUB deputy group chief executive retail banking Abdulla Al Raeesi and Network International chief executive Ram Chari.
"The Network International platform, which supports advanced acquiring functionality, will enable AUB to meet its objectives of providing enhanced merchant solutions in Bahrain," said Al Raeesi.
"Besides it will help AUB cover the other key markets, with innovative features such as integrated multi-lane solutions, hotel solutions, new e-commerce services, dynamic currency conversion and loyalty programmes to address the specific needs of all business sectors," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’