Falcon wins top private banking award
Dubai, June 24, 2012
Swiss wealth management expert Falcon Private Bank was recently awarded 'Best Private Bank, UAE' by World Finance, one of the leading international financial publications.
Since opening its first Middle Eastern office in 2009, the bank has earned numerous achievements and accolades, recently announcing its assets under management in the Middle East at over $1 billion, a statement said.
The award selection panel at World Finance used a wide range of criteria to inform the decision on its 2012 awards. Key factors included bank performance, financial ratios, variety and clarity of products and services as well as Corporate Governance, among other factors.
"We are very pleased to have been recognized for our efforts and achievements by World Finance. We continuously strive to offer not only the highest levels of service to our clients, but also the most cutting-edge financial solutions; aiming for nothing but the finest in Swiss private banking," said CEO, Eduardo Leemann.
Zafar Khan, chief executive for the Mena region, added: "It is an honor to have been bestowed this award – to be acknowledged as Best Private Bank in the UAE is quite an achievement, and one that myself and our team are particularly proud of."
This year has been a very successful one to date for Falcon Private Bank, having exceeded its AuM target in the Middle East and having recently been awarded "Most Progressive Private Bank Switzerland 2012" by Global Banking and Finance, renewing its partnership with Formula 1 racing team Scuderia Toro Rosso, and launching the Falcon Menasa Fixed Income Fund, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook