Takaful International launches mobile apps
Manama, June 25, 2012
Islamic insurance company Takaful International has launched a new mobile application for iPhone and Android smartphone users.
It offers value-added services which enables customers to insure themselves and issue policies at the touch of a button.
"The application can be downloaded for free from iPhone, iPad and Android mobiles, and the customer will have the choice to either receive it by mail or collect it from Takaful main branch in Seef District," the company's chief executive Younis J Al Sayed said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance