Al Madina CEO resigns
Kuwait, June 25, 2012
Shares in Kuwait's Al Madina for Finance and Investment declined 5.3 percent on Monday, a day after its chief executive Mamdouh Al-Sherbiny resigned.
Shares in Al-Madina were down 5.3 percent at 45 dinars ($160.7) at 0911 GMT, their lowest level since Jan. 10. The benchmark index was down 0.8 percent.
In April, the company said it had gotten regulatory approval to buy back 10 percent of its shares over six months, beginning April 14. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school