Sabb named best retail bank in Saudi
Riyadh, June 26, 2012
The Saudi British Bank (Sabb) has won the award for the Best Retail Bank in Saudi Arabia by The Banker Middle East magazine.
The awards are organized every year by The Banker Middle East to recognize the best performing institutions across the region.
The selection process for the award entailed a careful assessment process that looks at the published annual results and takes a closer look at several financial indicators, as well as growth levels. The Banker Middle East Industry Awards were established in 1999 to recognize banking success in the Middle East and North Africa and gained a great deal of prominence by time.
Majed Najm, general manager of Retail Banking and Wealth Management at Sabb said "We are proud of the Banker Middle East award we received. Our remarkable results are a direct product of a strategic focus on our core values and strong commitment to provide a superb client experience.”
“Our international standards and keen consumer insights have positioned us to be recognized pioneers in the Saudi banking industry. Sabb will continue to identify and meet all of the clients' needs with an aim for total satisfaction,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school